Air & liquid-tight self-sealing washers
- Electrical Enclosures meeting NEMA Standards
- Laboratory Equipment & Scientific Instruments
- Manufacturing & Process Equipment i.e., Food, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Material Handling & Packaging Equipment
- Motion & Control Equipment
- Networking & Communications Equipment
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Contract Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Boat & any Marine-related Equipment
- Construction & Off-Road Equipment
- Industrial & any Specialized Application Equipment\
- Powder & Liquid Handling Equipment
- Filtration & Separation Equipment
- Monitoring & Control Equipment
- Military & Security Equipment
SEELOC® High-Pressure Washers—Reusable & Vibration-Resistant
SEELOC® washers consist of silicone rubber bonded to formed stainless steel washers, and are designed for a variety of electrical and mechanical applications. SEELOC® washers are used with conventional screws, bolts or studs to complete the sealing and locking action. *UL Recognized (UL Type 4X/6 enclosures) and IP66/68 water ingress rated, SEELOC® is an ideal sealing solution in a wide variety of mechanical, electrical and electronics applications that require high-performance, air/liquid-tight sealing. Upon compression, the bonded, dish shaped silicone rubber sealing disc makes full 360° horizontal surface contact from the hub to the mounting hole.The silicone rubber also makes full vertical contact with the screw/bolt shank/threads – thus completing the high-pressure seal. This would be a difficult feat for an ordinary O-Ring, or any sealing washer that does not fully make fastener contact. The SEELOC® silicone contact surface landscape features a continuous ridge, creating a contoured sealing barrier, as well as a periphery locking joint, when used for mounting on a protruding round extended surface. Extra large size holes or odd shaped adjustment-slots, in addition to conventional mounting holes, also benefit from these precision, reusable sealing washers. SEELOC® washer technology is perfect for any securing application where spray, vapors or wash-down is present, and where future maintenance may be of concern due to contaminant exposure from salt spray, ozone, UV, lubricants, cleaning solvents, etc.
Standard Seeloc® washer 300 Series is stainless steel, but can be made in carbon steel, nickel-plated brass, aluminum, etc. Silicone rubber is standard.*
-160°F to +500°F (-106°C to +260°C)
0 to 100 psig internal and external.
Excess of 25 years.
Salt water, acids, weather, sunlight, ozone, etc.
Seeloc® washers are installed on bolts, screws, or studs in the same manner as regular washers. The rubber section should always face the panel.
*IP66/68. UL Recognized for Type 4X & Type 6 enclosure protection.
*Consult materials chart for alternatives